Firestarter APK for Android: Hai Friends..!! Are looking to download the Firestarter APK Latest version on your Android device?? Then below are the steps. One of the best home replacement applications is Firestarter, and it allows you to launch Android applications on Fire TV. And it also enables you to create working shortcuts on Kodi’s home screen.
The Firestarter APK for Android lists ADB and Side loads apps including all the user-installed applications. Amazon replaces the Firestarter, and it is also one of the popular Fire TV. Firestarter APK is one of the nonrooted apps which is designed for Amazon Fire Tv. All the side-loaded application problems are solved by this Firestarter app.
Firestarter APK for Android Free Download [Latest Version]
Firestarter is one of the wonderful home replacement apps for Amazon Fire TV like Android devices have launchers. But Sadly, Amazon blacklists the Firestarter application. But here we are updating the App starter which is the same as Firestarter. And it also works with the same features. The Appstarter has two main functionalities named as automatic launching capability and also home button detection.
Firestarter is blacklisted by Amazon because of its features. And Amazon has removed those features and again renamed it as an App starter. This Appstarter cannot be launched directly, and it does not have any home button. People who are eagerly waiting for the downloading steps can have a look at the below sections.
Features of FireStarter Apk
Here we have mentioned some features of the Firestarter APK have a glance look on it.
- It does not require any root for installing the Firestarter.
- Users can also sort the applications by using the drag and drop button or from settings.
- It has configurable actions for the home button single click or home button double click, and for a startup.
- You can also list all the installed applications including ADB or Sideloaded apps.
- The application drawer has hidden the ADB and Sideloaded applications from the settings.
- You can also import the settings into Appstarter by giving a single click which is exported from the Firestarter Apk.
- You can also update and uninstall the SMPC
- It is a mechanism that is automatically updated.
AppStarter Installation Steps
By using the given link, you can also download this Firestarter app on Windows or Android device. People can download and install the Firestarter by following the below instructions. Read all the steps carefully and download them on your device with all the features.
The installation process includes,
- Step -1: You have to enable the ADB debugging and installation of applications from unknown sources.
- Step -2: Next, Download the ES Explorer file manager.
- For Step -3: Then you need to add the path as (https://fs.bpx.li), and then you have to give the name as ‘fire.’
- Step -4: Next, to download the zip file you have to open the above path.
- Step -5: To get the Appstarter.APK file you need to extract the Appstarter.zip file.
- For Step -6: Next, tap on the Install button and follow the instructions. After completing the installation process, you can open the app.
- Step -7: Finally, the latest version of the Firestarter apk is now ready to use